- Tuesday, September 13, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Paramount Auditorium, 1901 Indian Wood Cir, Maumee, OH 43537
- FREE but registration is required
Come to Connect IT to learn something new, meet other Information Technology professionals, and discuss the latest IT trends and solutions. The event is being hosted by ProMedica.
The evening features small group discussions with other IT Professionals, facilitated by regional experts. Roundtables will include:
- Cybersecurity, facilitated by Scott Halbur, FBI
- Web application development, facilitated by the Toledo Web Professionals
- Project management, facilitated by the Project Management Institute Western Lake Erie Chapter
- Tech startups, facilitated by the University of Toledo LaunchPad Incubation (TNewTech meet-up) and ProMedica Innovations
Other roundtable topics will be determined by attendee interest.
A wide range of technology professionals are invited to attend: analysts, software engineers, system administrators, IT architects, project managers, networking specialists, and other IT staff, plus vendors.
- 5:30pm: Doors open. Enjoy soft drinks and snacks, courtesy of ProMedica, as you meet other IT professionals.
- 6:00pm: Welcoming and opening remarks.
- 6:30pm: Roundtable session. Join a group of peers interested in the same IT-related topic. Discuss your latest challenges and learn about solutions.
- 7:00pm: Continue with your current roundtable or join a different one.
- 7:30pm: Concluding remarks.
After the event, a group will head to a local bar/restaurant to continue the conversations, get more to eat, and enjoy some adult beverages.
Connect IT is part of a series of events from EPIC Toledo that is geared toward connecting people in specific industries, related professions, or around important topics.
EPIC Toledo strives to connect high-potential emerging leaders to each other and the community, as well as help attract and retain diverse young talent.
While the event is targeted towards Information Technology professionals, anyone applying technology to improve the regional economy is also welcome to participate.
There is no cost to attend, but we ask everyone to register ahead of time so we know how many people to expect and what additional roundtable topics to include.