It is time for another Connect IT, roundtable discussions for information technology professionals in the Toledo region. Learn something new, meet other Information Technology professionals, and discuss the latest IT trends and solutions. The event is being hosted by Dana Information Technology, organized by EPIC Toledo, in collaboration with Tech Toledo.
- Tuesday, May 2, 5:30pm – 8pm, Dana IT building, Maumee. FREE!
The evening features small group discussions on IT topics. When you register, select from the list of possible topics to let us know what you want to talk about.
- Backup & disaster recovery
- BYOD implementation & management
- Cloud services
- Cybersecurity & information security
- IT infrastructure & operations
- Merger & acquisition management
- Network & wireless technology
- Open source software
- Project management
- Tech start ups
- Tech talent
- Web application development
- 5:30pm: Doors open, light meal, socializing
- 6:15pm: Welcoming and opening remarks
- 6:30pm: Roundtable session #1
- 7:00pm: Break
- 7:15pm: Roundtable session #2
- 7:45pm: Concluding remarks and wrap-up
- 8:00pm: End of event
Address: 580 Longbow Drive, Maumee OH 43537 (southern part of Arrowhead Park).
Parking is free and convenient. Park BEHIND the building and enter through the door at the back of the building.
There is no cost to attend, but attendees MUST register ahead of time for security purposes, so we know how much food to get, and to plan specific roundtable topics.
About Connect IT
Connect IT is part of a series of events from EPIC Toledo that is geared toward connecting people in specific industries, related professions, or around important topics. EPIC Toledo strives to connect high-potential emerging leaders to each other and the community, as well as help attract and retain diverse young talent.
While the event is targeted towards Information Technology professionals, anyone applying technology to improve the regional economy is also welcome to participate.
New this year: SPONSORS! IT vendors or other organizations can help pay for the food and provide other financial support. Sponsor levels can be chosen during registration.