For the first time, we are openly soliciting sponsors for the Tech Toledo Geek Dinner Holiday Mixer.
- What: Largest social gathering of IT professionals in the Toledo region (100 people expected) featuring a recap of 2016 and information on various IT-related groups
- When: December 8, 5:30pm – 8pm
- Where: The Blarney Event Center, 601 Monroe Street, Toledo, Oh 43604
- FREE to attend! Each person pays for their own food and drinks. RSVP at Eventbrite.
Learn more about the 2016 Tech Toledo Geek Dinner Holiday Mixer.
For $200, companies or organizations can sponsor the Mixer:
- Show your support for our grass-roots tech community efforts and the groups that are participating.
- Increase awareness of your company or organization within the regional IT community as we promote you as part of our event marketing.
- Speak to attendees directly at the Mixer to let them know what you do and what kind of talent you are looking for.
Your sponsorship money will help pay for the event and encourage us to do more in the future.
A sponsorship ticket is only $200. You can use a credit card at Eventbrite, send us money via PayPal, or we can send you invoice and you can mail us a check.
We can also work out other sponsorship options. Contact us!