The Lima 2016 Tech Conference will be April 14th. This is the premier event for IT vendors in the region. It is organized by LRITA, the Lima Regional Information Technology Alliance.
Check out the conference web site for more information. Learn about how to be a sponsor, exhibitor, presenter and attendee.
- Keynote presenter Damian Synadinos on improv comedy and software testing
- 30 vendor booths and 200 attendees expected
- Cyber security presentation by the FBI
- Attendee registration fees ranging from $10 – $30
- Deadline to propose a presentation: March 1
The Lima Regional Information Technology Alliance (LRITA) is a nonprofit professional organization comprised of IT Professionals and those who know the technology that drives businesses. Its membership is diverse, spanning small to large organizations, for-profit and non-profit corporations, and enterprises that are local, regional, and international. Its mission is to provide services that include professional networking, member driven training and educational opportunities, and vendor sponsored technology sessions.